Meet Darren Kuropatwa and the Learning Coaches
As the Director of Learning, Darren oversees the division’s robust and diverse team of learning coaches. The coaches are a group of master teachers who share Darren’s passion. As such, their work involves building connections with other teachers throughout the division, helping them create the best environments possible for their students. The coaches are there for the teachers. While they have particular passions and interests within the realm of education, each one is ready and able to serve any teacher in the division regardless of grade level or subject area. Their involvement could range from resource sharing to team teaching to pedagogical troubleshooting. Teachers shouldn’t hesitate to get in touch directly with the coaches. Send them an email or give them a call.
The learning landscape in Hanover School Division is changing, and Darren and his team are helping to lead the way!
- Director of LearningDarren Kuropatwa firstname.lastname@example.org @dkuropatwa
- Learning Coach - EYLisa Coulter email@example.com
- Learning Coach - EYRhonda Kubanek firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Coach - EYMonica Martens email@example.com
- Learning Coach - MYRuss Dirks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Coach - MYBarb Galessiere email@example.com
- Learning Coach - MYCharmaine Mackid firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Coach - SYHelen Robidoux email@example.com
- Learning Coach - SYBrett Schmall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Coach - PE/HealthCorinne Thiessen email@example.com
- SecretaryPat Moule firstname.lastname@example.org